Porsche Taycan 4S
$A191000+ (estimated base price)
Porsche's production version of its Mission E concept, the Porsche Taycan is a high-performance luxury all-electric sportscar.
|EV Type||BEV||Charging Plugs (AC)||Type 2|
|BEV Range (km)||407||Charging Plugs (DC)||CCS2|
|Real World Range (km)||375||Max Charge Rate (kW, AC/DC)||270|
|Battery Size (kWh)||79.2||Tow Rating (kg)
|Max. Power (kW)||390||Max. Torque (Nm)||640|
- EV calendar: The new electric car models coming to Australia in 2021 - More than ten electric car models will enter the Australian auto market in 2021, giving drivers who are looking to switch to clean transport a little more choice.
- Electric Taycan outsells all other Porsche cars in UK - Porsche’s new Taycan EV was the company’s biggest seller across the United Kingdom in November.
- Tritium “Plug & Charge” tech operational at all Ionity charging sites - Tritium’s newly launched Plug & Charge solution for EV fast charging rolled out across Ionity’s European charging network.
- Porsche Taycan battery overheats on Nürburgring North Loop - Countering arguments that the Porsche Taycan is superior to the Tesla Model S, a test run of the German car maker's first electric offering has been met with an awkward situation.
- Which cars does Whatcar? say are the best electric cars? - UK's Whatcar? has announced the winners of its very first electric car awards, five of which you can buy right now in Australia.
Read more about Porsche electric cars