$A137700+ (estimated base price)
After years of development, the 100% electric e-tron is Audi's first model to officially enter the world of electric vehicles. With 370km real world range and the ability to get the most out of 150kW fast chargers for a half hour charge, the Audi e-tron is expected to arrive in Australia in mid-2019.
|EV Type||BEV||Charging Plugs (AC)||Type 2|
|BEV Range (km)||400||Charging Plugs (DC)||CCS2|
|Real World Range (km)||370||Max Charge Rate (kW, AC/DC)||150|
|Battery Size (kWh)||83.6||Tow Rating (kg)
|Max. Power (kW)||300||Max. Torque (Nm)||664|
- Plugged In: MG launches cheapest EV, states push EV taxes, and more charging locations - A wrap of Australian electric vehicle news, including MG ZS EV launch and review, SA and NSW push EV taxes, Tasmania announces 100% EV target and WA gets first Chargefox fast charger.
- Plugged In: Tesla update and discounts, latest Vfacts, Kona recall and more - A wrap of Australian electric vehicle news, including Tesla refunds to recent Model 3 customers, software update 2020.44 lands, Vfacts shows drivers embracing hybrids and Hyundai issues Kona Electric recall.
- More Australian drivers embrace electrified cars, as hybrid SUV sales triple - Australian drivers embrace electrified drivetrains, with figures showing hybrid SUV sales tripling compared to same period in 2019, and passenger EVs up 25 per cent.
- Evee expands electric car rental range to include Audi e-trons - Electric vehicle hire service Evee expands offerings with addition of two premium all-electric Audi e-trons.
- Jacinda Ardern to get all-electric Audi e-tron to replace diesel fleet car - New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern - and toddler Neve - will soon be riding in clean and green ministerial Audi-e-tron, replacing the government's standard diesel BMW 7 series vehicles.
Read more about Audi electric cars