$A137700+ (estimated base price)
After years of development, the 100% electric e-tron is Audi's first model to officially enter the world of electric vehicles. With 370km real world range and the ability to get the most out of 150kW fast chargers for a half hour charge, the Audi e-tron is expected to arrive in Australia in mid-2019.
|EV Type||BEV||Charging Plugs (AC)||Type 2|
|BEV Range (km)||400||Charging Plugs (DC)||CCS2|
|Real World Range (km)||370||Max Charge Rate (kW, AC/DC)||150|
|Battery Size (kWh)||83.6||Tow Rating (kg)
|Max. Power (kW)||300||Max. Torque (Nm)||664|
- Audi takes leaf from Nissan, pursues vehicle-to-grid EV charging - New V2X trial from Audi puts it at forefront of brave new world where cars and homes meld together to supply energy to occupants.
- Audi unveils e-tron Q4 Sportback, opens gateway to mass EV production - Audi adds another e-tron string to its electric vehicle bow, announcing the Q4 Sportback e-tron concept to a worldwide press audience on Tuesday.
- Audi e-tron 55 quattro electric SUV spotted in Sydney ahead of launch - All-electric Audi e-tron 55 quattro spotted in Sydney in preparation for a launch of Audi's first electric vehicle Down Under.
- Audi tri-motor e-tron S to challenge Tesla Plaid powertrain - Audi ups all-electric ante, adding high performance e-tron technology to S range in tri-motor format to challenge Tesla's upcoming Plaid powertrain.
- Electric and hybrids shine amid gloom of faltering fossil-fuel car sales - Sales of electric cars in Australia continue to shine amid petrol and diesel downturn, and as Mercedes electric overtakes Tesla Model X.
Read more about Audi electric cars