$A137700+ (estimated base price)
After years of development, the 100% electric e-tron is Audi's first model to officially enter the world of electric vehicles. With 370km real world range and the ability to get the most out of 150kW fast chargers for a half hour charge, the Audi e-tron is expected to arrive in Australia in mid-2019.
|EV Type||BEV||Charging Plugs (AC)||Type 2|
|BEV Range (km)||400||Charging Plugs (DC)||CCS2|
|Real World Range (km)||370||Max Charge Rate (kW, AC/DC)||150|
|Battery Size (kWh)||83.6||Tow Rating (kg)
|Max. Power (kW)||300||Max. Torque (Nm)||664|
Reviews & Road Trips
- 100% renewable, 100% electric. We test drive the Audi e-tron - We test drive brand new e-tron, Audi's first all-electric vehicle, as Audi commits to 100% renewables from 2021.
- Audi unveils smaller, cheaper electric crossover vehicle, the Q4 e-tron - Audi unveils Q4 e-tron, a compact crossover that sits between the Q3 and Q5 and firmly in the zero-emissions dress circle.
- Audi to launch Q6 e-tron in 2022, promises more than 20 all-electric models by 2025 - Audi is set to debut its all Audi Q6 e-tron electric SUV in 2022, and expects to deliver more than 20 fully electric models by 2025.
- Audi unveils all-electric e-tron GT and top end electric coupé: More speed, more dollars - Audi unveils high-end e-tron GT and RS e-tron GT electric coupés, to be built using electric drivetrain technology designed originally for Porsche Taycan.
- Images of new Audi e-tron GT emerge online ahead of official launch - Images of the Audi e-tron GT, the German carmaker's answer to the Tesla Model S, have been leaked ahead of global premiere this week.
- Audi “smart gateway” study shows how EVs can help balance the grid - Audi highlights how intelligent and grid-optimised electric vehicle charging can relieve stress on grid, dismissing concerns of blackouts if multiple EVs charge at same time.
Read more about Audi electric cars