$A137700+ (estimated base price)
After years of development, the 100% electric e-tron is Audi's first model to officially enter the world of electric vehicles. With 370km real world range and the ability to get the most out of 150kW fast chargers for a half hour charge, the Audi e-tron is expected to arrive in Australia in mid-2019.
|EV Type||BEV||Charging Plugs (AC)||Type 2|
|BEV Range (km)||400||Charging Plugs (DC)||CCS2|
|Real World Range (km)||370||Max Charge Rate (kW, AC/DC)||150|
|Battery Size (kWh)||83.6||Tow Rating (kg)
|Max. Power (kW)||300||Max. Torque (Nm)||664|
|50 Quattro and 50 Quattro Sportback||55 Quattro and 55 Quattro Sportback|
|Price (MSRP)||$137,700 / $148,700||$146,700 / $157,700|
|Format||AWD, dual motor||AWD, dual motor|
|Power||230kW||300kW (Boost mode)|
|Max charge speed||150kW DC||150kW DC|
|Plug type||Type 2 AC / CCS DC||Type 2 AC / CCS DC|
|Boot space||660L / 1725L and 615L/1680L||660L / 1725L and 615L/1680L|
Reviews & Road Trips
- 100% renewable, 100% electric. We test drive the Audi e-tron - We test drive brand new e-tron, Audi's first all-electric vehicle, as Audi commits to 100% renewables from 2021.
- Audi rolls out “first of its kind” charging hub with lounge and second-life batteries - Audi launches new EV charging hub concept using second-life batteries to create quick charging opportunities for EV owners who cannot charge at home.
- EV calendar 2022: Which electric vehicles are coming … and which are not - We highlight the expected calendar of new electric vehicle arrivals in Australia in 2022.
- Ionity raises $1.1bn to expand EV fast-charging network - Ionity announces €700 million in new funds to quardruple its number of charging points, and adds Blackrock as an investor.
- Audi opens sales for Q4 e-tron all-electric SUV – at non-luxury prices - Audi opens configurator for three models of its all-electric Q4 e-tron compact SUV, the brand’s "most attainable" premium electric vehicle.
- Audi to unveil autonomous EV sedan concept it likens to “first class flight” - Audi preview luxury electric sedan with Level 4 autonomy, which will allow for “the front seats become a first class lounge”.
Read more about Audi electric cars