$A49990+ (estimated base price)
The Renault Zoe has been pulled from the Australian auto market, with French car maker citing lack of EV-supportive government policies.
|EV Type||BEV||Charging Plugs (AC)||Type 2|
|BEV Range (km)||400||Charging Plugs (DC)|
|Real World Range (km)||300||Max Charge Rate (kW, AC/DC)||20/-|
|Battery Size (kWh)||41||Tow Rating (kg)
|Max. Power (kW)||66||Max. Torque (Nm)||225|
Reviews & Road Trips
- From Perth to Esperance in three different (non-Tesla) electric cars - West Australian AEVA members initiate a "Plasmaball Run" challenge to get to Esperance as quick as they can by electric car, using whatever charging means they can.
- How this Renault Zoe EV drives home-based Queensland business - Medical supplies business owner Paul Williams explains how his new EV, and his 8.5kW solar system, works for him.
- Renault slashes price of Zoe electric hatch as it retreats from EV sales in Australia - Pricing for a new Renault Zoe electric hatch drops dramatically, with listings showing drive-away prices at a top of $A39,990, $A10,000 less than previous list price before on-road costs.
- Renault to reveal two new electric models as it teases future direction of EVs - Renault to reveal two new electric vehicles at upcoming "eWays" digital event, including an all-electric crossover plus "accessible" EV under Dacia badge.
- Electric vehicle sales in Europe expected to triple, but UK faces supply issues - Electric vehicles tipped to triple in Europe in 2021, but the UK risks supply issues unless it shapes better laws.
Read more about Renault electric cars