$A49990+ (estimated base price)
The Renault Zoe has been pulled from the Australian auto market, with French car maker citing lack of EV-supportive government policies.
|EV Type||BEV||Charging Plugs (AC)||Type 2|
|BEV Range (km)||400||Charging Plugs (DC)|
|Real World Range (km)||300||Max Charge Rate (kW, AC/DC)||20/-|
|Battery Size (kWh)||41||Tow Rating (kg)
|Max. Power (kW)||66||Max. Torque (Nm)||225|
Reviews & Road Trips
- From Perth to Esperance in three different (non-Tesla) electric cars - West Australian AEVA members initiate a "Plasmaball Run" challenge to get to Esperance as quick as they can by electric car, using whatever charging means they can.
- How this Renault Zoe EV drives home-based Queensland business - Medical supplies business owner Paul Williams explains how his new EV, and his 8.5kW solar system, works for him.
- Renault to revive retro best-sellers as electric cars - French carmaker Renault reportedly will revive best-selling models from the 1960s to 90s as electric vehicles.
- Tesla adds Honda to carbon pool after Japanese car maker’s EV sales disappoint - Honda's failure to hit the mark in Europe with its first full electric vehicle means it will have to buy credits from Tesla, delivering another windfall to the EV maker.
- Mitsubishi flags plans for “mini-EV”, China EV and hybrid minivan - Has Mitsubishi Motors boosted its electric ambitions? Reports out of Japan say the automaker will add five or more electric and PHEVs to its lineup starting this year.
Read more about Renault electric cars