$A49990+ (estimated base price)
The Renault Zoe has been pulled from the Australian auto market, with French car maker citing lack of EV-supportive government policies.
|EV Type||BEV||Charging Plugs (AC)||Type 2|
|BEV Range (km)||400||Charging Plugs (DC)|
|Real World Range (km)||300||Max Charge Rate (kW, AC/DC)||20/-|
|Battery Size (kWh)||41||Tow Rating (kg)
|Max. Power (kW)||66||Max. Torque (Nm)||225|
Reviews & Road Trips
- From Perth to Esperance in three different (non-Tesla) electric cars - West Australian AEVA members initiate a "Plasmaball Run" challenge to get to Esperance as quick as they can by electric car, using whatever charging means they can.
- How this Renault Zoe EV drives home-based Queensland business - Medical supplies business owner Paul Williams explains how his new EV, and his 8.5kW solar system, works for him.
- Which EV can travel the furthest on a single unit of energy? - Tesla says its vehicles are known to have the highest energy efficiency of any EV built to date. Is that true? And which EVs are rated the most efficient in Australia?
- Australia’s Vulcan inks deal to supply Renault with “zero emissions” lithium - ASX-listed Vulcan Energy inks binding deal with Renault for supply of zero-emissions lithium linked to geothermal power resource.
- Renault signs partnership deals for two battery gigafactories in Europe - Renault signs two deals for battery gigafactories in Europe as it prepares to roll out its fleet of electric vehicle models.
Read more about Renault electric cars