Starts at: $A63900+
Local specifications include a 78kWh battery with up to 515km driving range (WLTP) for a long range option, and 69kWh with up to 455km range (WLTP) for a standard range option. Other specs include a sprint from 0 to 100km an hour in 4.7 seconds for the dual motor option and a solid 300kW power and 660Nm torque. It also came with Pilot and Plus packages as standard, including the semi-autonomous Pilot Assist, adaptive cruise control, lane-keeping assistance, and a 360-degree top-down camera.
|BEV Range (km)||445||Charging Plugs (AC)||Type 2|
|Real World Range (km)||397||Charging Plugs (DC)|
|Battery Size (kWh)||69||Max Charge Rate (kW, AC/DC)||11/150|
|Max. Power (kW)||300||Tow Rating (kg)
|Max. Torque (Nm)||660||Max. Acceleration (seconds, 0-100km/hr)|
- First drive: Polestar 2 refresh adds better handling, longer range – and a bigger price tag - Newly released Polestar 2 refresh offers a step-change in premium sportiness, and a higher ticket price.
- Tesla Model Y vs Polestar 2: Stormtrooper up against Iceman - The Tesla Model Y is an "inflated bubble" according to some, while the Polestar 2 has street cred cool. But what are the differences beyond their look?
- Polestar 2 turns heads, but what about our EV chargers? - I spent a couple of days in a Polestar 2. Here's what it’s like road tripping between Sydney and Canberra.
- Polestar says new electric SUV models are on their way - Polestar's new SUV range is on its way with details shared of their imminent arrival.
- Electric vehicles now make up 10 pct of Hertz global rental fleet - Hertz has electrified 10% of its fleet with a goal of adding tens of thousands more EVs to its fleet by 2025.
- Polestar 3 to include driver attention monitoring as standard - Polestar to showcase its new safety system at the Consumer Electronics Show in LA this coming January.
Read more about the Polestar electric cars