$A85000+ (estimated base price)
Hardly any other electric car has been anticipated with so much excitement: Tesla Model 3 is possibly the definitive breakthrough of electric cars and a catalyst for the entire industry. The performance variant of Tesla's best-selling electric sedan starts at $93,900 before on road costs and comes with 20" performance wheels, carbon fibre spoiler, lowered suspension, aluminium alloy pedals and track mode.
|EV Type||BEV||Charging Plugs (AC)||Type 2|
|BEV Range (km)||560||Charging Plugs (DC)||CCS2, Tesla Supercharger|
|Real World Range (km)||481||Max Charge Rate (kW, AC/DC)||20/250|
|Battery Size (kWh)||79.5||Tow Rating (kg)
|Max. Power (kW)||Max. Torque (Nm)|
Reviews & Road Trips
- Tesla Model 3 owner takes his EV for a swim, passes “submarine mode” - Flooding rains hit large swathes of northern Australia and one electric vehicle owner proves that for his Tesla Model 3 at least, a bit of water is not a problem.
- The freaking future: First impressions of our new Tesla Model 3 - After taking delivery of one of first Tesla Model 3s in Australia I thought I’d give a few quick first impressions.
- Review: Tesla Model 3 not just a game-changer, it’s a mind-changer - The Model 3 is certainly something different, and could change the minds of EV-doubters, and mark a shift in the lagging EV market in Australia.
- Tesla Model 3 top pick for consumers, leads way in Europe - The Tesla Model 3 pegged yet again as leader in electric car market, topping consumer reports picks and European electric car sales for 2019.
- Tesla Model S windows smashed, captured in shocking “sentry” security video - Tesla sentry mode captures shocking video of an unidentified person smashing the side and front windows of Tesla Model S in Albury, NSW.
- Is Tesla about to drop price of Model Y before first deliveries? - Tesla Model Y reservation holder reports change in price and Tesla drops reservation fee - is the price for the Model Y in the US about to drop?
Read more about Tesla electric cars