$A85000+ (estimated base price)
The performance variant of Tesla's "mass-market" Model 3 sedan features a 79.5kWh battery and dual motor, all-wheel drive for improved handling and control. It's EPA-rated range is 499km, it has a top speed of 261km/hr and can accelerate from 1-100km in just under 3.4 seconds. It starts at $85,000 before on road costs.
|EV Type||BEV||Charging Plugs (AC)||Type 2|
|BEV Range (km)||Charging Plugs (DC)||CCS2, Tesla Supercharger|
|Real World Range (km)||499||Max Charge Rate (kW, AC/DC)||20/250|
|Battery Size (kWh)||79.5||Tow Rating (kg)|
|Max. Power (kW)||Max. Torque (Nm)|
Reviews & Road Trips
- “Zero emissions musicians” take a Tesla Model 3 EV on tour - American musicians highlight the environmental and cost savings of driving electric, and say it even funded their huge home solar array.
- Australian Tesla customers get to see and touch, but not yet drive, a Model 3 - Thousands of reservation holders invited to inspect "mass market" Tesla Model 3 EV in Australia for first time. They will have to wait at least another year for delivery.
- Engineer turns her Model 3 into world’s first Tesla electric ute - Engineer Simone Giertz shows up Elon Musk by making her very own all-electric ute out of Tesla Model 3.
- First batch of Tesla Model 3s arrive in the UK with white interiors - The first Tesla Model 3s captured arriving in the UK heading on M20 towards London.
- Elon Musk tells Tesla shareholders there is “decent shot” at record quarter - Elon Musk denies claims of demand issues for Tesla and tells shareholders at the AGM that the company has "decent shot" at a record quarter.