$A85000+ (estimated base price)
The performance variant of Tesla's "mass-market" Model 3 sedan features a 79.5kWh battery and dual motor, all-wheel drive for improved handling and control. It's EPA-rated range is 499km, it has a top speed of 261km/hr and can accelerate from 1-100km in just under 3.4 seconds. It starts at $85,000 before on road costs.
|EV Type||BEV||Charging Plugs (AC)||Type 2|
|BEV Range (km)||Charging Plugs (DC)||CCS2, Tesla Supercharger|
|Real World Range (km)||499||Max Charge Rate (kW, AC/DC)||20/250|
|Battery Size (kWh)||79.5||Tow Rating (kg)
|Max. Power (kW)||Max. Torque (Nm)|
Reviews & Road Trips
- “Zero emissions musicians” take a Tesla Model 3 EV on tour - American musicians highlight the environmental and cost savings of driving electric, and say it even funded their huge home solar array.
- Australian Tesla customers get to see and touch, but not yet drive, a Model 3 - Thousands of reservation holders invited to inspect "mass market" Tesla Model 3 EV in Australia for first time. They will have to wait at least another year for delivery.
- Tesla Model 3 deliveries in Australia begin next week - Tesla fever running high, with reports Tesla staff in Sydney have told their Model 3 customers that Australian deliveries of the mass-market EV start next week.
- The auto logistics company that handles Tesla vehicles in Australia - Tesla logistics "handler" at the docks explains how the growing EV market is pushing growth and change.
- First Tesla Model 3 electric sedans for customers arrive in Australia - Tesla Model 3 customers believe their ship has finally come in, and docked at Port Botany.