Tesla Model 3 Performance
$A85000+ (estimated base price)
Hardly any other electric car has been anticipated with so much excitement: Tesla Model 3 is possibly the definitive breakthrough of electric cars and a catalyst for the entire industry. The performance variant of Tesla's best-selling electric sedan starts at $93,900 before on road costs and comes with 20" performance wheels, carbon fibre spoiler, lowered suspension, aluminium alloy pedals and track mode.
|EV Type||BEV||Charging Plugs (AC)||Type 2|
|BEV Range (km)||567||Charging Plugs (DC)||CCS2, Tesla Supercharger|
|Real World Range (km)||481||Max Charge Rate (kW, AC/DC)||20/250|
|Battery Size (kWh)||79.5||Tow Rating (kg)
|Max. Power (kW)||Max. Torque (Nm)|
Reviews & Road Trips
- Breaking out of lockdown blues: A 3,000km road trip in our Tesla Model 3 - The tyranny of distance is overcome by the kindness of strangers, and a happy mix of fast-charging stations, destination chargers and motel trickle feeds.
- Queensland coal miner’s reaction to Tesla torque is priceless - Activist Daniel Bleakley puts some old mates and coal-miners in his Central Queensland hometown in the driver's seat of his Tesla. The reactions are priceless.
- Tesla Model 3 puts Tritium’s new 75kW fast charger to the test - First publicly available RTM75 electric car charger is put to the test by a Standard Range Plus Tesla Model 3.
- First Tesla Model 3 with roll cage to take on “petrol heads” in Targa West - Tesla Model 3 Performance with roll cage to take on Targa West again, this year in the Targa 165 category, in another effort to "win over the petrol heads".
- Tesla dodges New Mexico consumer sales ban by opening centre on tribal lands - Tesla signs agreement with sovereign Native American entity, bypassing online car sales ban in New Mexico.
- Which electric cars are the cheapest to own? Motoring groups crunch the numbers - Electric cars cost up to $10,000 less to run than they did a decade ago. So which are now the cheapest to own?
Read more about Tesla electric cars