2020 MG ZS EV
Starts at: $A43990+
The first electric vehicle from MG to reach Australian shores, the MG ZS EV all-electric SUV hit the market at $43,990 driveaway in 2020, and at the time was the cheapest electric vehicle available in Australia.
|BEV Range (km)||262||Charging Plugs (AC)||Type 2|
|Real World Range (km)||230||Charging Plugs (DC)||CCS2|
|Battery Size (kWh)||44.5||Max Charge Rate (kW, AC/DC)||7/50|
|Max. Power (kW)||105||Tow Rating (kg)
|Max. Torque (Nm)||353||Max. Acceleration (seconds, 0-100km/hr)|
Reviews & Road Trips
- MG ZS EV first impressions: Connected and quiet budget EV - We got a chance to take the new ZS EV for a spin from Sydney's Circular Quay to the picturesque La Perouse foreshore. Here's what we think.
- MG unveils new ZS EV and cuts price to match BYD Atto 3, long-range on cards - MG drops ZS EV price by $2,000, says long-range battery on cards.
- Living with an MG ZS EV: Short range? No problem - Krystal Li recently bought an electric MG. Switching to electric is like going from an abacus to a calculator. It’s easy. Just push the buttons.
- Tesla Model Y outsells all other passenger cars again in a bumper month of EV sales - Tesla dominated another good month of EV sales as more affordable options hit the market, with BYD and the MG4 also doing well.
- MG opens orders for Cyberster sports convertible in China, with right-hand drive to follow - MG is taking things to another level with its upcoming electric roadster as order books open in China.
- MG’s long range EV arrives in Australia as part of biggest ever shipment - MG brings a large single direct ship to Australia with over 3,100 vehicles including the new MG ZS EV Long Range.
Read more about MG electric cars