2020 MG ZS EV
Starts at: $A41990+
The first electric vehicle from MG to reach Australian shores, the MG ZS EV all-electric SUV is available from $41,990 before on-road costs, and is currently the cheapest electric vehicle available in Australia.
|BEV Range (km)||262||Charging Plugs (AC)||Type 2|
|Real World Range (km)||230||Charging Plugs (DC)||CCS2|
|Battery Size (kWh)||44.5||Max Charge Rate (kW, AC/DC)||7/50|
|Max. Power (kW)||105||Tow Rating (kg)
|Max. Torque (Nm)||353||Max. Acceleration (seconds, 0-100km/hr)|
Reviews & Road Trips
- Living with an MG ZS EV: Short range? No problem - Krystal Li recently bought an electric MG. Switching to electric is like going from an abacus to a calculator. It’s easy. Just push the buttons.
- MG ZS EV: Australia’s cheapest and cheerful electric compact SUV - The MG ZS EV may well sit at the lower end of the local EV market in terms of price, but for under $45,000 it certainly has a lot to offer.
- MG electric ZS test drive: Great value at lowest EV price point seen to date - The new all electric MG ZS EV is truly impressive, and possibly the best value non-Tesla electric car in Australia, and at the lowest price point to date.
- MG to launch MG4 electric hatchback by end 2022 - MG Motor announces new MG4 electric hatchback, the first MG model based on the new Modular Scalable Platform (MSP).
- The affordable EVs and rebates that will help drivers escape rising fuel costs - As the cost of living rises, various state EV rebates are kicking in to help drivers escape fuel costs. And, there are more affordable EVs just around the corner.
- Tesla Model 3 and SUVs top electric car sales so far in 2022 - The Tesla Model 3 and a number of electric SUVs are proving top choices for drivers going electric in 2022. With chart.
Read more about MG electric cars