$A140000+ (estimated base price)
The Model S 75D is Tesla's entry-level full-sized all-electric luxury sedan. The dual motor, all-wheel drive vehicle has a 75kWh battery for 410km real world range (earlier models offered were the Tesla Model S 60, 85 and P85, the P being for performance). In 2014 the 75D model was introduced with dual motor and all-wheel drive.
|EV Type||BEV||Charging Plugs (AC)||Type 2|
|BEV Range (km)||490||Charging Plugs (DC)||Tesla Supercharger|
|Real World Range (km)||410||Max Charge Rate (kW, AC/DC)||20/120|
|Battery Size (kWh)||75||Tow Rating (kg)|
|Max. Power (kW)||245||Max. Torque (Nm)|
- How a Tesla travelled 9,000kms through Queensland without super-charger network- In 2015, one of Australia’s first owners of a Tesla Model S electric vehicle, the intrepid Marc Talloen, told us of his story on how he drove from Brisbane to…
- Sylvia , 70, completes round-Australia trip in an EV for …. $150.90- Although she’s too modest to agree with the description, retired farmer Sylvia Wilson is an electric vehicle pioneer. The 70-year-old Queenslander recently returned from driving an electric vehicle all the…
- Tesla increases Supercharger prices, cuts jobs in expansion bid- Musk says Tesla needs to trim its workforce if it can hope to deliver a truly affordable "mass market" Model 3. The company has also put up its EV Supercharger rates.
- Elon Musk ends Tesla referral program to cut costs for Model 3- A deal offering free charging to Tesla drivers who recruit new sales has been cut short, ending it before the Model 3 has even arrived on Australian shores.
- Tesla introduces self-schedule servicing in Australia and NZ- Tesla owners can now schedule their own servicing via the EV maker's website, when....and if (!) they need to.