$A180000+ (estimated base price)
Tesla's Model S 100D has the longest range of any all-electric car currently on the Australian market. With a 100kWh battery, it has a real world range of 520km. The first all-electric vehicle to top the sales ranking in any country worldwide, the full-size luxury liftback seats five passengers. The upgraded Model S P100D includes "Ludicrous" mode which allows acceleration from 0 to 100mk/hr within 2.36 seconds.
|EV Type||BEV||Charging Plugs (AC)||Type 2|
|BEV Range (km)||632||Charging Plugs (DC)||Tesla Supercharger|
|Real World Range (km)||520||Max Charge Rate (kW, AC/DC)||20/120|
|Battery Size (kWh)||100||Tow Rating (kg)|
|Max. Power (kW)||330||Max. Torque (Nm)||1000|
Reviews & Road Trips
- How a Tesla travelled 9,000kms through Queensland without super-charger network - In 2015, one of Australia’s first owners of a Tesla Model S electric vehicle, the intrepid Marc Talloen, told us of his story on how he drove from Brisbane to…
- Sylvia , 70, completes round-Australia trip in an EV for …. $150.90 - Although she’s too modest to agree with the description, retired farmer Sylvia Wilson is an electric vehicle pioneer. The 70-year-old Queenslander recently returned from driving an electric vehicle all the…
- Tesla confirms small price increase for all Model 3 variants - A small price hike for the Model 3 will see $US400 added to price of each variant, even off-menu models.
- Tesla’s first Model Y electric SUV spotted “in the wild” - First Model Y - the smaller, cheaper SUV from electric carmaker Tesla - seen driving around on public roads in the US.
- Tesla Model 3 now has a tow bar. Has Elon Musk saved the weekend? - Tesla adds tow bar option to Model 3 electric sedan, which should calm Scott Morrison's claims that EVs will kill the Australian weekend.