Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus
$A66900+ (estimated base price)
Hardly any other electric car has been anticipated with so much excitement: Tesla Model 3 is possibly the definitive breakthrough of electric cars and a catalyst for the entire industry. The upgraded base model of the EV pioneer's family sedan currently starts at $66900 in Australia (before on road costs) and came onto the Australian market in May 2019.
|EV Type||BEV||Charging Plugs (AC)||Type 2|
|BEV Range (km)||460||Charging Plugs (DC)||CCS2, Tesla Supercharger|
|Real World Range (km)||402||Max Charge Rate (kW, AC/DC)||20/170|
|Battery Size (kWh)||60||Tow Rating (kg)
|Max. Power (kW)||Max. Torque (Nm)|
Reviews & Road Trips
- Tesla Model 3 puts Tritium’s new 75kW fast charger to the test - First publicly available RTM75 electric car charger is put to the test by a Standard Range Plus Tesla Model 3.
- Tesla Model 3 slashes charging time in 1,376km trip from Scotland to Cornwall - A 1,367km trip from north of Scotland to south-westerly tip of Cornwall completed in Model 3 with little over 1.5 hours of charging time.
- Can an electric car tow? Tesla owner puts his Model 3 to the test - In response to claims from on high that electric cars cannot tow, owner Peter McBurney puts his Model 3 to the test – with stunning results.
- Musk weighs in on Tesla Model S crash, says autopilot was “not enabled” - Tesla boss weighs in as speculation swirls around the circumstances of the fatal crash involving a Model S which police believe had no-one at the wheel.
- Tesla brings ultra-fast V3 Superchargers to Australia - First ultra-fast V3 Tesla Superchargers destined for installation in Australia have been spotted in Brisbane, Queensland.
- Tesla drops price of Model 3 by up to $4,000 in Australia - Tesla drops price of all variants of Model 3 by up to 6% in Australia.
Read more about Tesla electric cars