2022 Tesla Model 3 RWD
Starts at: $A65500+
Hardly any other electric car has been anticipated with so much excitement: Tesla Model 3 is possibly the definitive breakthrough of electric cars and a catalyst for the entire industry.
|BEV Range (km)||491||Charging Plugs (AC)||Type 2|
|Real World Range (km)||438||Charging Plugs (DC)||CCS2, Tesla Supercharger|
|Battery Size (kWh)||60||Max Charge Rate (kW, AC/DC)||20/170|
|Max. Power (kW)||208||Tow Rating (kg)
|Max. Torque (Nm)||420||Max. Acceleration (seconds, 0-100km/hr)||6.1|
Reviews & Road Trips
- Tesla Model Y RWD faces off against Model 3 SR+: It’s spacious, but is it really an upgrade? - A snappy and seductive sedan, or a spacious flexible camping companion? The only problem is choosing.
- Tesla Model 3 owner takes trip from Gold Coast to the snow for under $20 - Tesla driver with free Supercharger miles undertakes an annual winter pilgrimage to the snow.
- “No big deal:” Couple set out to do Australia’s Big Lap in “basic” EV - Circumnavigating Australia in an electric vehicle used to be a massive undertaking. Now, it can be readily done in a "basic" EV.
- Toyota faces disaster unless new CEO performs miracle pivot to electric vehicles - Toyota will need a record breaking strategy if it's going to survive the electric vehicle revolution.
- Tesla: Why it might be time for Elon Musk to go - What might help Tesla now is to be managed more like a traditional car company. But is Elon Musk up to the task?
- New tax deals deliver $10,000 saving for Tesla Model Y, makes EVs as cheap as Mazda 3 - The new fringe benefit tax exemption passed by parliament on Monday will deliver significant savings for EV buyers.
Read more about Tesla electric cars