Porsche Taycan Turbo
Starts at: $A269100+
Porsche's production version of its Mission E concept, the Porsche Taycan is a high-performance luxury all-electric sportscar.
|BEV Range (km)||450||Charging Plugs (AC)||Type 2|
|Real World Range (km)||400||Charging Plugs (DC)||CCS2|
|Battery Size (kWh)||93.4||Max Charge Rate (kW, AC/DC)||270|
|Max. Power (kW)||500||Tow Rating (kg)
|Max. Torque (Nm)||850||Max. Acceleration (seconds, 0-100km/hr)|
- Taycan RWD review: Half-priced “entry-level” electric Porsche still a head turner - Porsche's "entry-level" rear-wheel-drive Taycan is still a head turner, even if it is the baby of the brand's all-electric range.
- Porsche Taycan GTS review: Luxury daily driver and weekend track beast - A track run, a drive through the Gold Coast hinterland, and a cruisy drive around cane fields gave the perfect chance to see what the Porsche Taycan GTS can offer.
- Porsche Taycan Turbo Cross Turismo review: Electrifying high performance tourer - Australia's most expensive electric vehicle makes it clear why those with the budget would be enticed to go electric given half the chance.
- Porsche Taycan review: Old school elegance meets high performance power - First impression driving Porsche's all-electric Taycan sportscar is that it has (somewhat curiously) all the driving feels of an old Jaguar.
- Porsche has all-electric Cayenne in works for 2026 - Iconic German automaker Porsche is reportedly planning to launch an all-electric version of its bestselling Cayenne SUV in 2026.
- Volkswagen AG records EV sales increase in face of slowing trends - Volkswagen Group bucks trend of slowing EV growth across Europe with a 25 per cent lift in electric vehicle sales.
- Porsche plans new addition to luxury all-electric SUV market - Porsche plays to its strengths, revealing plans to add a new luxury all-electric SUV model to its growing zero emissions portfolio.
- Tesla Model 3 and SUVs top electric car sales so far in 2022 - The Tesla Model 3 and a number of electric SUVs are proving top choices for drivers going electric in 2022. With chart.
- Tesla’s expensive lesson as drivers opt for other electric models - With Tesla Model 3 delays stretching out to 12 months, and little to no Model S or X deliveries since late 2020, drivers are looking to other electric car brands.
Read more about Porsche electric cars