Porsche Taycan Turbo S
$A339100+ (estimated base price)
Porsche's production version of its Mission E concept, the Porsche Taycan is a high-performance luxury all-electric sportscar.
|EV Type||BEV||Charging Plugs (AC)||Type 2|
|BEV Range (km)||412||Charging Plugs (DC)||CCS2|
|Real World Range (km)||385||Max Charge Rate (kW, AC/DC)||270|
|Battery Size (kWh)||93.4||Tow Rating (kg)
|Max. Power (kW)||560||Max. Torque (Nm)||1050|
- Porsche Taycan review: Old school elegance meets high performance power - First impression driving Porsche's all-electric Taycan sportscar is that it has (somewhat curiously) all the driving feels of an old Jaguar.
- Tesla leads EV market, but deliveries pause as customers wait for rebates - Tesla continued to lead the way in EV sales in August, but deliveries have slowed as customers waited for EV rebates to come into force.
- Electric Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo deliveries kick off in Australia - First all-electric Porsche Taycan Cross Turismos land in Australia ahead of deliveries to first customers in September.
- New Porsche Taycan offers cult colors, better range and faster charging - German luxury carmaker Porsche unveils iconic colours, and better energy and battery management for its all-electric 2022 Porsche Taycan.
- Which EV can travel the furthest on a single unit of energy? - Tesla says its vehicles are known to have the highest energy efficiency of any EV built to date. Is that true? And which EVs are rated the most efficient in Australia?
- Porsche announces high-performance battery manufacturing JV - Batteries for "superfast charging, but also superfast driving." The joint venture with Custom Cells will focus on high performance, rather than high production rate.
Read more about Porsche electric cars