$A76800+ (estimated base price)
Available: Q3, 2021
The EQA is the second of three planned all-electric Mercedes vehicles to be made available in Australia over the 2021/22 period. Starting at $76,800 before on-roads, the base model will come in just under the Luxury vehicle tax and will be eligible for the NSW government’s stamp duty waiver.
|EV Type||BEV||Charging Plugs (AC)||Type 2|
|BEV Range (km)||426||Charging Plugs (DC)|
|Real World Range (km)||408||Max Charge Rate (kW, AC/DC)||7.2/100|
|Battery Size (kWh)||66.5||Tow Rating (kg)
|Max. Power (kW)||140||Max. Torque (Nm)||375|
- Our Model 3 has done 66,000kms in 2 years, and we’ve paid zero for “fuel”. But not for long - Our Tesla Model 3 has just turned 2. it's clocked up 66,000kms and hasn't paid a cent in fuel costs. But that may be about to end.
- I liked the electric Harley Livewire so much I bought one - If Harley’s strategy was to create a machine that could attract a new kind of buyer, it is working perfectly. Here's why.
- Breaking out of lockdown blues: A 3,000km road trip in our Tesla Model 3 - The tyranny of distance is overcome by the kindness of strangers, and a happy mix of fast-charging stations, destination chargers and motel trickle feeds.
- Mercedes-Benz unveils six new models as it accelerates towards “electric only” vision - Mercedes-Benz unveils six new electric models and concept cars as it gets serious about accelerating the transition from “electric first” to “electric only”.
- Mercedes announces cheaper Australian EQC variant, as all-electric demand grows - Mercedes announces "more affordable" variant of its EQC 400 4MATIC, after identifying an opportunity to attract more first-time electric SUV customers.
- Which EV can travel the furthest on a single unit of energy? - Tesla says its vehicles are known to have the highest energy efficiency of any EV built to date. Is that true? And which EVs are rated the most efficient in Australia?
Read more about the Mercedes-Benz electric cars