$A124100+ (estimated base price)
Available: Q3, 2018
The all new Jaguar i-Pace comes is an all-electric SUV with up to 480km range on one battery charge. Thanks to its 3m wheelbase and 656 litres in the trunk, the Jaguar i-Pace offers plenty of space - even more with the back seat folded down. The i-Pace is the first Jaguar model to receive the new infotainment system "Touch Pro Duo", and the new navigation system analyzes the personal driving style and calculates the expected range under these conditions, with driving modes automatically adapted to the driver's personal preferences. Price range is $119,000 to $159,000.
|EV Type||BEV||Charging Plugs (AC)||Type 2|
|BEV Range (km)||470||Charging Plugs (DC)||CCS2|
|Real World Range (km)||377||Max Charge Rate (kW, AC/DC)||7/80|
|Battery Size (kWh)||90||Tow Rating (kg)
|Max. Power (kW)||294||Max. Torque (Nm)||696|
Reviews & Road Trips
- Test drive: Jaguar I-Pace, electric heaven - After a lifelong love of Jaguars, RE got to test drive the newly released, fully electric i-Pace. And, well, wow. ...Is it better than a Tesla Model S? Yes and no.
- Jaguar I-Pace charges through Chunnel – London to Brussels on single charge - Jaguar wants to put range anxiety to rest with its new I-PACE SUV due here next month, with a 369km drive from London to Brussels on a single charge.
- Jaguar Land Rover to make three new EVs at historic Castle Bromwich plant - Jaguar to make three new pure electric vehicles at a £1 billion specialist electric vehicle production facility by converting historic Castle Bromwich site.
- Tesla claims 80% of Australian market as electric vehicles near 18,000 mark - Tesla's dominant position in the Australian electric car market continues to grow, as it claims 80% of new EV sales to date in 2020 and Australian EV market climbs to around 17,600 vehicles.
- London chauffeur service sees green with Jaguar I-Pace - New London chauffeur service Havn launches in London with 100% electric Jaguar I-Pace fleet.
Read more about Jaguar electric cars