$A128860+ (estimated base price)
Available: Q3, 2018
The all new Jaguar i-Pace comes is an all-electric SUV with up to 480km range on one battery charge. Thanks to its 3m wheelbase and 656 litres in the trunk, the Jaguar i-Pace offers plenty of space - even more with the back seat folded down. The i-Pace is the first Jaguar model to receive the new infotainment system "Touch Pro Duo", and the new navigation system analyzes the personal driving style and calculates the expected range under these conditions, with driving modes automatically adapted to the driver's personal preferences. Price range is $119,000 to $159,000.
|EV Type||BEV||Charging Plugs (AC)||Type 2|
|BEV Range (km)||470||Charging Plugs (DC)||CCS2|
|Real World Range (km)||377||Max Charge Rate (kW, AC/DC)||7/80|
|Battery Size (kWh)||90||Tow Rating (kg)
|Max. Power (kW)||294||Max. Torque (Nm)||696|
Reviews & Road Trips
- Test drive: Jaguar I-Pace, electric heaven - After a lifelong love of Jaguars, RE got to test drive the newly released, fully electric i-Pace. And, well, wow. ...Is it better than a Tesla Model S? Yes and no.
- Jaguar I-Pace charges through Chunnel – London to Brussels on single charge - Jaguar wants to put range anxiety to rest with its new I-PACE SUV due here next month, with a 369km drive from London to Brussels on a single charge.
- Electric and hybrids shine amid gloom of faltering fossil-fuel car sales - Sales of electric cars in Australia continue to shine amid petrol and diesel downturn, and as Mercedes electric overtakes Tesla Model X.
- Jaguar launches high-powered wireless charging for taxi networks - Wireless charging could give all-electric taxis a competitive advantage as Jaguar partners in world leading trial.
- Jaguar I-Pace gets smarter and faster with 2021 upgrades - The 2021 all-electric Jaguar I-Pace is getting smarter and faster, with more connectivity and faster charging capabilities.
Read more about Jaguar electric cars