Starts at: $A142580+
The all new Jaguar i-Pace comes is an all-electric SUV with up to 480km range on one battery charge. Thanks to its 3m wheelbase and 656 litres in the trunk, the Jaguar i-Pace offers plenty of space - even more with the back seat folded down. The i-Pace is the first Jaguar model to receive the new infotainment system "Touch Pro Duo", and the new navigation system analyzes the personal driving style and calculates the expected range under these conditions, with driving modes automatically adapted to the driver's personal preferences. Price range is $119,000 to $159,000.
|BEV Range (km)||470||Charging Plugs (AC)||Type 2|
|Real World Range (km)||377||Charging Plugs (DC)||CCS2|
|Battery Size (kWh)||90||Max Charge Rate (kW, AC/DC)||7/80|
|Max. Power (kW)||294||Tow Rating (kg)
|Max. Torque (Nm)||696||Max. Acceleration (seconds, 0-100km/hr)|
Reviews & Road Trips
- We’ve gone electric and there’s no going back: Jaguar I-Pace hire car hooks couple - Christiana and Sean cancelled a Model X order and went for an I-Pace instead after deciding they liked the clearance and the roofrack options.
- Test drive: Jaguar I-Pace, electric heaven - After a lifelong love of Jaguars, RE got to test drive the newly released, fully electric i-Pace. And, well, wow. ...Is it better than a Tesla Model S? Yes and no.
- Jaguar I-Pace charges through Chunnel – London to Brussels on single charge - Jaguar wants to put range anxiety to rest with its new I-PACE SUV due here next month, with a 369km drive from London to Brussels on a single charge.
- Electric vehicle sales in Europe expected to triple, but UK faces supply issues - Electric vehicles tipped to triple in Europe in 2021, but the UK risks supply issues unless it shapes better laws.
- Jaguar slashes ticket price of I-Pace with new entry level electric SUV - Jaguar slashes price of 2021 I-Pace EV400 electric SUV, and introduces entry-level EV320 variant in bid to capture piece of the busy European electric car market.
- Which cars does Whatcar? say are the best electric cars? - UK's Whatcar? has announced the winners of its very first electric car awards, five of which you can buy right now in Australia.
Read more about Jaguar electric cars