$A119000+ (estimated base price)
Available: Q3, 2018
The all new Jaguar i-Pace comes is an all-electric SUV with up to 480km range on one battery charge. Thanks to its 3m wheelbase and 656 litres in the trunk, the Jaguar i-Pace offers plenty of space - even more with the back seat folded down. The i-Pace is the first Jaguar model to receive the new infotainment system "Touch Pro Duo", and the new navigation system analyzes the personal driving style and calculates the expected range under these conditions, with driving modes automatically adapted to the driver's personal preferences. Price range is $119,000 to $159,000.
|EV Type||BEV||Charging Plugs (AC)||Type 2|
|BEV Range (km)||480||Charging Plugs (DC)||CCS2|
|Real World Range (km)||352||Max Charge Rate (kW, AC/DC)||7/80|
|Battery Size (kWh)||90||Tow Rating (kg)||750 (TBC)|
|Max. Power (kW)||294||Max. Torque (Nm)||696|
Reviews & Road Trips
- Test drive: Jaguar I-Pace, electric heaven- After a lifelong love of Jaguars, RE got to test drive the newly released, fully electric i-Pace. And, well, wow. ...Is it better than a Tesla Model S? Yes and no.
- Jaguar I-Pace charges through Chunnel – London to Brussels on single charge- Jaguar wants to put range anxiety to rest with its new I-PACE SUV due here next month, with a 369km drive from London to Brussels on a single charge.
- Jaguar formally launches electric future in Australia, as I-Pace bags more awards- Jaguar launches its all-electric I-Pace. It has an eye-watering price tag, but Jaguar says it signals the electric future which it insists is going to happen very, very quickly.
- Jaguar sounds new solution to the silence of electric vehicles- Electric vehicles are known for their silent movement, but this raises its own set of problems which Jaguar has solved a year ahead of upcoming global noise regulations.
- Tennis champ Andy Murray goes electric with Jaguar I-PACE- Keeping his word to ‘go electric’, Scottish tennis champ Andy Murray has become one of the first owners of the Jaguar I-PACE EV.