$A119000+ (estimated base price)
Available: Q3, 2018
The all new Jaguar i-Pace comes is an all-electric SUV with up to 480km range on one battery charge. Thanks to its 3m wheelbase and 656 litres in the trunk, the Jaguar i-Pace offers plenty of space - even more with the back seat folded down. The i-Pace is the first Jaguar model to receive the new infotainment system "Touch Pro Duo", and the new navigation system analyzes the personal driving style and calculates the expected range under these conditions, with driving modes automatically adapted to the driver's personal preferences. Price range is $119,000 to $159,000.
|EV Type||BEV||Charging Plugs (AC)||Type 2|
|BEV Range (km)||480||Charging Plugs (DC)||CCS2|
|Real World Range (km)||352||Max Charge Rate (kW, AC/DC)||7/80|
|Battery Size (kWh)||90||Tow Rating (kg)||750 (TBC)|
|Max. Power (kW)||294||Max. Torque (Nm)||696|
Reviews & Road Trips
- Test drive: Jaguar I-Pace, electric heaven - After a lifelong love of Jaguars, RE got to test drive the newly released, fully electric i-Pace. And, well, wow. ...Is it better than a Tesla Model S? Yes and no.
- Jaguar I-Pace charges through Chunnel – London to Brussels on single charge - Jaguar wants to put range anxiety to rest with its new I-PACE SUV due here next month, with a 369km drive from London to Brussels on a single charge.
- Electric car drivers can now use Chargefox network from Adelaide to Cairns - Chargefox inks deal to manage Queensland Electric Super Highway allowing drivers to travel the eastern seaboard on one expanded network.
- Jaguar to revive XJ as luxury electric sedan in 2020 - Jaguar will rebirth its flagship sedan as an electric XJ as soon as 2020 on new modular EV architecture.
- Jaguar offers five years free electric car charging after deal with Chargefox - Jaguar I-Pace drivers will get 5 years free ultra-rapid charging in deal inked with Chargefox.
Read more about Jaguar electric cars