Audi e-tron S
$A165600+ (estimated base price)
Available: Q1, 2022
With the new Audi e-tron S and the new Audi e-tron S Sportback, Audi continues its electric offensive. With three electric motors (two on the back axle) both S variants offer clever driving dynamics and take vehicle safety to new heights. Both vehicles have electric torque vectoring with active and fully variable torque distribution on the back axle, in addition to electric all-wheel drive.
|EV Type||BEV||Charging Plugs (AC)||Type 2|
|BEV Range (km)||418||Charging Plugs (DC)||CCS2|
|Real World Range (km)||351||Max Charge Rate (kW, AC/DC)||11/150|
|Battery Size (kWh)||95||Tow Rating (kg)
|Max. Power (kW)||370||Max. Torque (Nm)||973|
- Audi rolls out “first of its kind” charging hub with lounge and second-life batteries - Audi launches new EV charging hub concept using second-life batteries to create quick charging opportunities for EV owners who cannot charge at home.
- EV calendar 2022: Which electric vehicles are coming … and which are not - We highlight the expected calendar of new electric vehicle arrivals in Australia in 2022.
- Ionity raises $1.1bn to expand EV fast-charging network - Ionity announces €700 million in new funds to quardruple its number of charging points, and adds Blackrock as an investor.
- Audi opens sales for Q4 e-tron all-electric SUV – at non-luxury prices - Audi opens configurator for three models of its all-electric Q4 e-tron compact SUV, the brand’s "most attainable" premium electric vehicle.
- Audi to unveil autonomous EV sedan concept it likens to “first class flight” - Audi preview luxury electric sedan with Level 4 autonomy, which will allow for “the front seats become a first class lounge”.
Read more about Audi electric cars